Past Articles by This Author:
Wolf Trap Adds Jill Scott to 2013 Summer Filene Center SeasonAsher Monroe Electrifies Crowds at Wango TangoREO Speedwagon to Perform at 2013 Material Handling & Logistics ConferenceBosnian Rainbows Confirm Additional Tour DatesJoanne Shaw Taylor Confirms November UK TourPet Shop Boys 'Axis' Currently Premiering Via MixmagFirepower Records to Release 'Futures' EP From Konec, 5/28Joanne Shaw Taylor Confirms UK Tour with King King; Tickets on Sale TodayBTIG Counts Down to 2013 Commissions for Charity DayAntoinette Montague Performs at NY Baha'i Center Tonight
iTunes has become the most comprehensive, streamlined way to purchase music, and BWW Music has rounded up the most popular tracks and albums on the digital marketplace for the week ending February 17.
This week, One Direction's ONE WAY OR ANOTHER (TEENAGE KICKS) was the best selling song, with recent Grammy winners Mumford & Sons claiming the top album with BABEL. For the full-breakdown of this week's iTunes best sellers, check out the list below!
To purchase any of music below, download and head on over to iTunes.
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Songs
1) ONE WAY OR ANOTHER (TEENAGE KICKS) - One Direction
2) HARLEM SHAKE - Baauer
3) THRIFT SHOP (Feat. Wanz) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
4) STAY (Feat. Mikky Ekko) - Rihanna
5) WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN - Bruno Mars
6) SUIT & TIE (Feat. Jay-Z) - Justin Timberlake
7) SCREAM & SHOUT (Feat. Britney Spears) - will.i.am
8) HO HEY - The Lumineers
9) I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE - Taylor Swift
10) STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM - Drake
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Albums
1) BABEL - Mumford & Sons
2) BOYS & GIRLS - Alabama Shakes
3) THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE - Justin Timberlake (Pre-Order)
4) PITCH PERFECT (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists
5) OVEREXPOSED - Maroon 5
6) THE LUMINEERS - The Lumineers
7) UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX - Bruno Mars
8) SOME NIGHTS - Fun.
9) BABEL (Deluxe Edition) - Mumford & Sons
10) 2013 GRAMMY NOMINEES (Compilation Album) - Various Artists
More Articles by This Author...