iTunes, Top Tracks & Albums
iTunes has become the most comprehensive, streamlined way to purchase music, and BWW Music has rounded up the most popular tracks and albums on the digital marketplace for the week ending February 24.
This week, Baauer's HARLEM SHAKE was the best selling song, while Alabama Shakes claimed the best selling album spot with BOYS & GIRLS. For the full-breakdown of this week's iTunes best sellers, check out the list below!
To purchase any of music below, download and head on over to iTunes.
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Songs
1) HARLEM SHAKE - Baauer
2) THRIFT SHOP (Feat. Wanz) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
3) WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN - Bruno Mars
4) STAY (Feat. Mikky Ekko) - Rihanna
5) STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM - Drake
6) ONE WAY OR ANOTHER (TEENAGE KICKS) - One Direction
7) SCREAM & SHOUT (Feat. Britney Spears) - will.i.am
8) SUIT & TIE (Feat. Jay-Z) - Justin Timberlake
9) HEY PORSCHE - Nelly
10) I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE - Taylor Swift
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Albums
1) BOYS & GIRLS - Alabama Shakes
2) UNORTHODOX JUKEBOX - Bruno Mars
3) BABEL (Deluxe Edition) - Mumford & Sons