The GRAMMY Foundation Announces Charity Black Friday Sale
Past Articles by This Author:
Wolf Trap Adds Jill Scott to 2013 Summer Filene Center SeasonAsher Monroe Electrifies Crowds at Wango TangoREO Speedwagon to Perform at 2013 Material Handling & Logistics ConferenceBosnian Rainbows Confirm Additional Tour DatesJoanne Shaw Taylor Confirms November UK TourPet Shop Boys 'Axis' Currently Premiering Via MixmagFirepower Records to Release 'Futures' EP From Konec, 5/28Joanne Shaw Taylor Confirms UK Tour with King King; Tickets on Sale TodayBTIG Counts Down to 2013 Commissions for Charity DayAntoinette Montague Performs at NY Baha'i Center Tonight
The GRAMMY® Charity Black Friday Sale - a post-Thanksgiving closeout including bargain items starting at 99 cents and slashed prices on amazing celebrity autographed memorabilia and VIP experiences - perfect for the music lover in your life! The auction launches on Black Friday Nov. 23, and will continue until Dec. 3 at www.ebay.com/grammy. Presented in partnership with Kompolt, all proceeds raised through this special auction will benefit programs and services of the MusiCares and GRAMMY Foundations.
Featured items include:
- Ultimate 55th GRAMMY Awards VIP Experience package for two, includingplatinum-level seating to the awards on Feb. 10, 2013, at Staples Center in Los Angeles, passes to the GRAMMY Celebration® after-party and GRAMMY rehearsal passes
- A VIP Experience to attend the 2013 MusiCares Person of the Year tribute honoring Bruce Springsteen on Feb. 8, 2013, and passes to watch private rehearsals.
- Autographed guitars from Alice In Chains, former Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley,Heart, John Mayer, Rihanna, Sugarland, and more
- Autographed CDs, vinyl and Rolling Stone magazines from Adele, Billy Idol, Katy Perry, Steven Tyler, Carrie Underwood, and more
- Music memorabilia autographed by Blondie, Kelly Clarkson, Daughtry, Alan Jackson, Miranda Lambert, Barry Manilow, Bruno Mars, Stevie Nicks, and many more
- Buy-it-now bargains ranging from Avirex Leather Flight Jackets to 99-cent items, including an Xbox Kinect and other video games
The GRAMMY Foundation and MusiCares invite the public to support their work on#GivingTuesday™, a campaign to create a national day of giving on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving - Nov. 27, 2012. In addition, for those interested in the cause of music education, there is a special incentive to make a donation to the GRAMMY Foundation - a very generous board member will match all donations made on #GivingTuesday, up to $10,000, so every dollar counts twice as much.
More Articles by This Author...