Ashley Monroe's Warner Bros. Records debut release Like A Rose is available everywhere today. Like A Rose is available for purchase on iTunes here. The music video for "Like A Rose," which Monroe will perform on NBC's The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on March 11, premiered on CMT March 3rd. Fans can also catch Monroe March 7th in Nashville at 3rd and Lindsley for a special show to celebrate her album release. In addition, she will be performing at multiple shows throughout the week at SXSW music festival in Austin, TX, including the MTV/VH1/CMT Present: Live In Austin event on March 12 at Empire Control Room.
Monroe's highly-anticipated studio album, produced by 20-time GRAMMY award-winner Vince Gill and Justin Niebank, features songs she co-wrote with the legendary Hall of Fame songwriter Guy Clark as well as many of Nashville's A-list songwriters. Monroe has been creating music for more than half of her life attracting along the way kudos from music world giants like Dolly Parton and Jack White. Her new, full-length album release serves both to fill in the back-story and impart to us who she is today. At times her songs are dead serious, at others utterly hilarious, but always Monroe is an original with a compelling story to share.
Like A Rose Full Track Listing:
1. Like A Rose - Written by Ashley Monroe, Jon Randall and Guy Clark
2. Two Weeks Late - Written by Ashley Monroe and Shane McAnally
3. Used - Written by Ashley Monroe and Sally Barris
4. Weed Instead of Roses - Written by Ashley Monroe, Sally Barris and Jon McElroy
5. You Got Me - Written by Ashley Monroe and Karen Fairchild
6. The Morning After - Written by Ashley Monroe, Lori McKenna and Liz Rose
7. Monroe Suede - Written by Ashley Monroe and Vince Gill
8. She's Driving Me Out Of Your Mind - Written by Ashley Monroe and Jon Randall
9. You Ain't Dolly (And You Ain't Porter) [Duet with Blake Shelton] - Written by Ashley Monroe and Vince Gill